Monday, May 23, 2011

outside fun

Loving this weather. The kids and I have been trying to take a walk around the neighborhood once a day to get some vitamin D and exercise. Yes, I have successfully walked around our neighborhood with three children. One strapped to my chest, one on a teddy bear leash, and another on her bicycle. I never thought this day would come and it has. I am so proud of myself. I am usually exhausted after said trip especially carrying Miss 15 pounder on my chest. Whew.

We enjoyed some time out in the sprinkler today before the storm hit. Maddax is slowly warming up to water hitting him. I think he likes to go out in the yard and play long enough to need a bath. He loves to play in the bathtub. I caught him lying on his belly in the tub slurping down the water. Yuck. I hope this does not bring on any diarrhea.

They both love playing outside. I love having a fenced in backyard so they can run wild with me knowing they are safe.  Well except for what they could possibly do to each other.  I want our next house to have a fenced in back yard as well. I have gotten pretty attached to it.


Maddax enjoyed some OJ after playing outside while waiting for his turn in the tub.

Miss Emme liked lying on the floor.  She was just singing up a storm while hanging out there. I love listening to her talk.

Makenna requested pancakes for dinner. She ate three and Maddax ate two. Totally one pancake kids but I guess the sprinkler worked up a hunger. Then Makenna and I had a movie night. We eat and drink things that are really bad for you and enjoy an movie or two short cartoons. Her pick was Little Einstein tonight. Cute and educational. She knows what pianissimo is. He piano teacher would be pleased thanks to Leo, June, Quincy, and Annie. Oh and don't forget rocket.  She loves it when her and I do something with just the two of us. Me too. We finished up the night with her daily Bible story. She said, "Mom, can you read me the story about when God died."  I had to chuckle.  Oh baby, our God is not dead. He is alive!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice to read what is going on there wither rain of shine. I sure would love to be there to see it all in person. But most of all I want to be where God wants me to be. I know His wisdom is more finely tuned then mine and His perfect will is what I seek. Soon I will delight in seeing and holding the little ones (also the big ones) for a couple of weeks. Mom

    ReplyDelete