Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mister Mobile

Well my little man continues to amaze me.  He has about conquered, yes it is sad, walking.  I have watched him go from a helpless little infant to Mister Mobile.  He is growing up so fast and I cannot help but want it to slow down.  He has slown down a bit from Makenna.  She walked when she was 9 months old and was everywhere.  Maddax on the other hand does not tend to wonder off too far from me in the house.  Now at Aunt Sherries he loves to explore. 
Tonight in the kitchen he kept chasing around this little red ball. Reminded me of a dog.  He would pick it up, throw it, and then chase it down.  He loved it.


Then when he tried to zing when he should have zagged, down he went.  I wanted to reach out and catch him but I realize it is all apart of learning.  So he fell and then he did what we should all do. He got right back up.



 
I try to teach my kids the same thing in life.  Do not give up.  Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" and that God says"...I will never leave you or forsake you"  Deut 31:8.  I want my kids to know that even when mommy and daddy are not there that their heavenly Father is and he will ALWAYS catch you when you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment