Monday, June 7, 2010

My Polka Dot Kid

Well God has always known that my favorite print is polka dot but when he changes that to my child's skin I think it is a bit far. LOL

Saturday morning Chris called me at work to tell me Maddax had woken up more speckled than the night before and that his lip was swollen.  He feared it was chicken pox so I told him to go to the Urgent Care in town. Being pregnant I cannot be around chicken pox.  He called later to say that the doc thinks it was an allergy to Penicillin and was putting him on another anti-biotic and a steroid for the allergic reaction.  I came home to this.


My poor little man.  He is doing much better now.  The bumps are fading and his appetite is improving.  I feel like we are all finally on the mend. Praise God.


No comments:

Post a Comment